This collaborative project will build upon the sector leading activity undertaken by Advance HE in employability, helping you understand evolving practices within the thematic area of employability, shaping these to your context. The project will disseminate information, activities and guidance to facilitate discussions and reflections on employability provision.
Through collaborative activities, including working with LEGO® through the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY® methodology and facilitated discussions, this project will enable you to critically reflect on your own employability provision, helping you to shape and inform your learning and teaching provision with regard to employability.
Register your interest
If you would like to register your interest for this project, please fill out the form below and we will contact you with further information. The deadline to join the project is 26 May 2023.
Graduates should be equipped to make successful transitions - not just on graduation but throughout their life - and to manage their careers effectively. All stakeholders have a responsibility to recognise and develop the wide reaching aspects of employability and encouraging this will support the integration of employability into the culture of the institution. We look forward to working with you to make this happen.”
Senior Advisor and Project Lead, Advance HE
- The project duration is September 2023 - May 2024
- There are a maximum of 10 places available
- The cost to join for Advance HE member institutions in the UK is £7,000 (plus VAT)
- The cost to join for Advance HE member institutions in Ireland is €8,050
- The deadline to join the project is 26 May 2023
- The project involves bespoke workshops, working with LEGO® through the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
The core elements of the project comprise of:
- an employability review survey
- a face-to-face collaborative workshop
- a bespoke workshop working with LEGO® through the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
- ‘online cafe’ drop-in session
- a final face-to-face collaborative showcase
- an individual digital report to help shape future practice
- the opportunity to contribute towards a sector wide practice-based publication to distil findings to our global audience.