We support education ministries and institutions to be world-class providers of higher education, through the provision of developmental and enhancement services to achieve and sustain high standards. We work to:
Learn about the impact of our projects across the globe
Our Global Impact document provides examples of our work to help HE across the globe be the best it can be. It demonstrates how we can work with you to find solutions to both common and unique challenges faced in your context, and assist you in achieving your goals.
"There is now a culture of teaching at Walailak University. Before this work, staff did not talk about teaching, whereas now you can hear them discussing their teaching in everyday conversations. Student learning is at the heart of all our work."
Associate Professor Dr. Surin Maisrikrod, Vice President for Global Engagement and Faculty Development, Walailak University, Thailand
Advance HE works with you to achieve your strategic goals:
- Climbing world rankings (e.g. QS and THE) through improvements against key metrics
- Inclusive cultures which support staff and student equality, diversity, inclusion and wellbeing
- Developing your staff to be world-class practitioners
- Curricula which enable excellent graduate outcomes
- Recognition for research excellence
- Embedding sustainable approaches aligned to the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Strategic approaches to Transnational Education and internationalisation, increasing your student and staff pool of recruitment
- Financial stability through new streams and reinforcing and evaluating existing ones
- Supporting your civic mission.
Read our project success stories
Meet the team
With an astute international partner like Advance HE, we plan to impart top-notch leadership and management skills to vice-chancellors, mid-senior level functionaries and academic administrators across HEIs in India. We are hopeful that this partnership will catalyse a more substantial transformation through which more and more HEIs will find their names on the top in global university ranking in the future.”
Dr. D.P. Singh, Chairman, University Grants Commission, India