What support can we expect from Advance HE?
Membership of Athena Swan includes a range of support to help institutions both enhance their practice and achieve recognition for their commitment in this area.
Support available includes:
- National enhancing practice and face-to-face networking events
- Access to the Gender and Race equality good practice database (to be launched in Autumn 2020)
- Videos, materials and guidance
- Remote development reviews for organisation-level submissions
- Access to Athena Swan Network on Advance HE Connect
You can find details of upcoming events and support opportunities through Advance HE Connect. We also offer off-the-shelf programmes designed to support those applying for Equality Charters.
What training does Advance HE provide panellists for peer review panels?
To ensure the robustness and the consistency of the review panels, Advance HE train all review panel chairs and panellists who sign up to take part in each round.