Membership of the Race Equality Charter
- What are the steps to applying for an award?
- Is there a fee for an award application submission?
- What happens if an institution is not successful in obtaining an award within five years of membership?
Support from the Race Equality Charter team
- What is the level of involvement expected from the Race Equality Charter team before an application is submitted?
- Can a member of the Race Equality Charter team review an application prior to the submission deadline?
Results and award validity
- When will the outcome of an awards round be announced?
- Will successful applications be published online?
- How long is an award’s validity?
- When are the award rounds?
Starting an application
- How long before submitting an application should the process begin?
The Covid-19 pandemic and potential effects on applications
The COVID-19 pandemic and potential effects on applications
- Should the COVID-19 pandemic be addressed in an application?
- The COVID-19 pandemic has affected an institution’s self-assessment and action planning. What can be done about this?