Advance HE Fellowship demonstrates a commitment to professionalism and provides recognition of practice, impact and leadership in teaching and learning. By investing in the Professional Standards Framework (PSF) and Fellowship institutions have reported:
- improved world rankings metrics (e.g. QS Academic Development Rating)
- an improved profile of teaching and learning across the institution
- encouragement of collaboration across faculties and between institutions
- increasing scholarship and research in teaching and learning
- improved student retention
- improved student experience data
- improved student engagement scores.
Advance HE will be going on a global Fellowship relay, visiting a country each month, to hear the stories of fellows and institutions that have embedded Fellowship. If you would like to share what Fellowship has done for your practice or the impact it has had in your institution please use the hashtag #FellowshipRelay2024 on your social channels.
If you would like to write a piece for our blog please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 2024 - United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates has over 1,000 fellows in nearly 50 institutions. Two institutions have Advance HE accredited programmes which allows them to bestow Fellowship upon those who complete the programmes.
February 2024 - Australia
Australia has the second-largest number of Fellows in the world, with over 7,500 individuals recognised for their teaching and learning practice. 13 Australian institutions have Advance HE accredited programmes, including the accreditation of an Indigenous Associate Fellowship, offered by QUT.
Would you like to engage with Fellowship?
If you are an individual who would like to find out more about applying for Fellowship, further information can be found at the links below:
If you would like to find out more about how your institution can embed Fellowships and how you can support your staff to apply, further information can be found at the links below:
- Building your Fellowship Communities - including Fellowship workshops and draft application reviews
- Teaching and Learning Accreditation of your CPD programmes
- Certificate in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
- Buy multiple Fellowship Applications for a group of staff - contact email@example.com.