Actions Governors can take
- Speak to equality and diversity staff to find out how you can get involved.
- Take on a formal equality champion role, where one exists.
- Sit on the equality and diversity committee or equivalent group.
- Invest in some development time as a group to model an inclusive leadership approach in the way that the governing body operates.
- Consider commissioning a board evaluation which looks at what the governing body can do to champion EDI and act as a role model for a truly inclusive organisation.