This publication is a collection of four case studies which will be helpful when considering institution-wide strategic development and other more practical, local initiatives supporting career development and transition into a career in higher education.
- Professor Sally Bradley, Senior Adviser (Professional Learning and Development), Advance HE
- Dr Sarah Floyd, Reader in Higher Education Practice, Ulster University
- Fran Beaton, retired Senior Lecturer, University of Kent
- Andrea Cameron, Dean of the School of Applied Sciences and the Intellectual Lead for Teaching and Learning, Abertay University
- Dr Hilary Lindsay, Honorary Associate, The Open University
- Dr Susan Smith, Associate Dean (Education and Students) at the University of Sussex BusinessSchool
Advance HE Members can access the publication below.