This toolkit provides a rationale for partnership working and emphasises the crucial role that partnerships play in the overall achievement of the widening participation (WP) agenda. This toolkit is part of a suite of four toolkits drawing on a legacy of resources from Aimhigher and the Lifelong learning partnerships.
The Partnership toolkit:
- sets out the rationale for building partnerships to deliver WP activities
- helps HE providers address the requirements of their access agreements through effective work with other organisations
- identifies a process through which effective partnerships can be built managed and reviewed
- helps HE providers identify appropriate partners for WP activity and understand the range of approaches to partnership
- identifies resources to support partnership working.
The toolkits are a distillation of the learning methods and resources developed by Aimhigher and the Lifelong Learning Network programmes to support the effective strategy management and delivery of outreach work to encourage progression to higher education for under-represented groups. The toolkits recontextualise the learning from these programmes to fit the current higher education environment.
Access the other toolkits from the links on the left.