The Management Development Resources form part of the Advance HE membership benefits. These resources are available for members to download to use within their own institution.
Each Management Development Resource consists of an overall Facilitator Guide plus separate slides and handouts for each of the modules. This structure allows the user to tailor the slides and handouts to their own requirements. Links to each module can be found below.
- Management Development Resources MDR1: Managing Effective Performance
- Management Development Resources MDR2: Managing Change in HE
- Management Development Resources MDR3: Emotional Intelligence, Personal Impact and Personal Effectiveness
- Management Development Resources MDR4: Lean Management: Doing more with less
- Management Development Resources MDR5: Current HE Contexts: Drivers for Change
- Management Development Resources MDR6: Commercial Skills for Academics and Researchers
- Management Development Resources MDR7: Caught in the Middle
- Management Development Resources MDR8: Working with Academic Motivation and Prestige
The Management Development Resource pack topics of: Managing effective performance; Managing change in higher education; Emotional intelligence, personal impact and personal effectiveness; The current higher education context: drivers for change; Commercial skills for academics and researchers; and Caught in the middle, and its content are copyright of Advance HE. All rights reserved. Lean management: doing more with less is copyright of ©Cardiff University.
The copyright in any facilitator guides, handouts, and other teaching/development aids is made available to you as a member of the Leadership Foundation. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of the Management Development Resource pack in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
You may print or download the content for individuals or groups of individuals within your higher education institution for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Advance HE as the source of the material.