Both of these reports focus on how colleges and higher education institutions (HEIs) respectively have met the specific reporting duties required of them by the Equality Act 2010.
The following areas are assessed in both reports:
- Duty to report progress on mainstreaming the equality duty
- Use of member information
- Duty to publish equality outcomes
- Duty to publish a report on the progress of equality outcomes
- Duty to gather employee information
- Duty to publish gender pay gap information
- Duty to publish statements on equal pay
- Duty to publish in a manner that is accessible.