Engagement of academic and professional services staff within an higher education institution is important for embedding
impact in organisational structures and systems. Senior organisational leaders, research managers and impact leads need to engage staff to ensure that developing impact is seen as an essential part of the research endeavour.
In this section of the toolkit you will find tools for:
- Engaging whole organisations in achieving impact
- Developing impact through interdisciplinary research
- Knowledge Exchange as a conduit for research impact
- Engaging stakeholders in research
- Developing public involvement in research