Evaluation is crucial for evidencing the impact of research, particularly for the purpose of research assessment. Evaluating impact is also important for understanding and developing impact. For example, evaluation of the processes involved in generating impact can inform future impact practices.
In this section of the toolkit you will find tools for:
- Reflecting on impact evaluation criteria
- Planning an impact evaluation
- Evaluating stakeholder engagement
- Evaluating public involvement
- Evaluating the strength of your claim to impact