Visioning impact is vital for understanding how to support impact with leadership, governance and management. Visioning is the process of exploring possibilities, generating ideas and deciding targets. It brings benefits for the whole organisation, through identifying focus and direction for impact as part of the organisation’s mission.
In this section of the toolkit you will find tools for:
- Knowing the key features of outstanding impact
- Understanding different rationale and interests people may hold
- Anticipating the horizon of possible benefits
- Knowing what to consider when setting impact targets
- Identifying areas for improvement in your organisation or department