Eleven projects, including the first awarded to an international member institution, have been successful in securing funding through Advance HE’s Collaborative Development Fund following a high level of applications.
Deakin University in Australia is the first international member awarded funding from the Collaborative Development Fund which supports the development of Advance HE member institutions by addressing key sector challenges together, across a series of five themed areas including equality, diversity and inclusion, student success, the Professional Standards Framework (PSF), College Based Higher Education and inclusive institutional cultures.
Successful projects in the 2021-22 round of Advance HE’s Collaborative Development Fund:
College-based HE network
- University Centre Leeds (Leeds City College)
Utilising the professional standards framework for teaching and supporting learning for strategic change
- The University of Hull (lead); Griffith University, University of Limerick
The Future Student Experience Project
- Deakin University
- Staffordshire University
- University of Brighton (lead), University of Greenwich, Anglia Ruskin University, Birmingham City University, on behalf of University Alliance
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- University of Greenwich, Ravensbourne University London
Inclusive institutions: enabling and supporting culture change
- Deakin University
- University of Salford
- Imperial College London (lead), University of Reading
- Kingston University (lead), Anglia Ruskin University, Birmingham City University, Teesside University, University of Brighton, University of Hertfordshire
We are delighted to be funding these innovative and exciting project initiatives. These collaborative projects aim to harness the knowledge, experience and innovative capabilities of our members in order to address a range of current challenges within the sector.
“The level of interest and strength of applications for this round of funding was overwhelming, demonstrating the level of appetite for collaboration on creating genuine insight and impactful solutions from across our membership base. Everyone at Advance HE is proud to be able to support our members through initiatives such as this and we look forward to working with the successful bidders.”
Nick Skeet, Associate Director, Membership & Accreditation at Advance HE