This webinar is part of our June Connect Benefit series: The future of the student voice? Policy, principles, practice.
This interactive webinar will have a panel of speakers to discuss and debate the importance of representing the student voice as a measure of quality and how best to achieve this across the sector in the light of challenges brought on by the pandemic - with reference to the current policy environment around the National Student Survey (NSS) and specific initiatives at different institutions.
Confirmed panellists include:
- Professor Hamish Coates: Tenured Professor at Tsinghua University’s Institute of Education, Director of the Higher Education Research Division, and Deputy Director of the Tsinghua University Global Research Centre for the Assessment of College and Student Development
- Johnny Rich: Chief Executive, Push & Chief Executive, The Engineering Professors’ Council
- Rachel Garnham: Senior Manager in the Office of the Pro-Vice Chancellor (Students) and Student Voice Lead, The Open University.
- Dr Wayne Campbell: Department Head and Academic Registrar, University of York.
- Rebecca Cutler, Postgraduate Officer, University of Birmingham Guild of Students