Preparing for Senior Strategic Leadership (PSSL) aims to develop the personal resilience, emotional intelligence and creativity needed by those operating at a strategic level in higher education. PSSL will enable you to reflect upon and develop your leadership style and understand how to draw on your strengths and values to act authentically as a senior leader.
Preparing for Senior Strategic Leadership 34 is a four-day programme consisting of:
• Group work
• An interactive forum theatre session
• Simulation exercises
• A 360-degree diagnostic
• Action learning sessions
The programme is structured around four key leadership themes:
- Connecting with yourself – your values, history, emotional intelligence and personal priorities
- Connecting with other people – relationships, communication, empathy, influence and negotiation
- Connecting with the organisation – context, ethos, strategy, purpose, narrative and direction
- Connecting with the wider world – listening, contributing and impacting – shaping futures – contributing to communities, society, the economy and the environment
The programme fee includes all costs associated with:
- Dinner, accommodation and breakfast for the nights of the programme (3 nights in total). Delegates may book additional accommodation for the night before or after the event. The location of this programme is North West England.
- Lunch and refreshments during the programme times
- External speakers