Research Team Leadership in Changing Times is a highly focused and practical two-day online programme with learning outcomes linked to the application of key leadership and management skills. They are designed to develop the leadership skills of both research professionals and academics.
As a participant on this programme, you will discover how to build and lead a research team, run effective research team meetings, support individual researchers and develop your role as a team leader; thus enhancing your capability as a research leader and developing your career potential. Particular attention will be given to the demands of accomplishing this in a virtual environment and through periods of uncertainty.
- Listening Skills
- Teams and Team Working
- Team Dynamics
- Approaches to Leadership
- Needs and Responsibilities (Functions?)
- What should Research Team Leaders do?
- Running Effective Meetings
- Challenges of Leading and Managing Research Teams in Changing Times
- Supporting your Researchers
- Research Team Leadership Case Study
- Personal Vision and Action Planning
- Individual Consultations