The Strategic Leadership Programme aims to build flexible and resilient leaders, capable of delivering large-scale change, by providing opportunities to share insights, work with a support network of peers and reflect on leadership styles and frameworks for life beyond the programme.
Once you have booked a place on to the programme, we will email you with a short application form which will be used in the selection process for the programme, together with confirmation of the deadline and contact details for submission and any questions you may have. The selection process for the programme will take place on a first come, first served basis for all successful applications.
The Strategic Leadership Programme will be delivered online over five sessions.
The key features of the programme include:
• Practical and experiential learning through case studies
• Networking opportunities and peer learning
• Expert speakers from the sector
• An action learning set for attendees to reflect on their personal leadership challenges
• Access to our tailored HE 360-degree transformational leadership assessment tool