The Strategic Leadership Programme aims to build flexible and resilient leaders, capable of delivering large-scale change, by providing opportunities to share insights, work with a support network of peers and reflect on leadership styles and frameworks for life beyond the programme.
The Strategic Leadership Programme consists of two residential modules over the course of two months, made up of a two-day and three-day session. The key features of the programme include:
• Practical and experiential learning through case studies
• Networking opportunities and peer learning
• Expert speakers from the sector
• An action learning set for attendees to reflect on their personal leadership challenges
• Access to our tailored HE 360-degree transformational leadership assessment tool
The programme fee includes all costs associated with:
- Dinner, accommodation and breakfast for the nights of the programme (1 night accomodation for module 1 and 2 nights for module 2). Delegates may book additional accommodation for the night before or after the event.
- Lunch and refreshments during the programme times
- External speakers