Leaders increasingly require an informed yet curious mind-set, to be both focused and action-driven, yet intentionally reflective. We recognise the need for leadership which encompasses and speaks to the complexity of individual and intersectional experiences that includes a diversity of characteristics, all within the specific context of HE.
Our coaching can be tailored to your needs and that of your institution and can include the following types:
- Executive coaching
- Established leader coaching
- Technical expert to people leader
- Team and peer group coaching
- Senior leader coaching
- Transitions leadership coaching
- Coaching to embed leadership programme learning.
Coaching provides a confidential thinking space, an opportunity to create a personal and professional vision and a route to achieving it, to understand and positively disrupt unhelpful patterns of thinking and behaviour, and to benefit from the safety and rigour of working with our professionally trained coaches.
- Improved sense of direction and focus.
- Increased knowledge of self.
- Improved ability to relate to and influence others.
- Increased motivation.
- Improved personal effectiveness e.g. focused effort.
- Increased resourcefulness and resilience e.g. ability to handle change.