Hybrid working and the delivery of hybrid learning has become an accepted practice across the UK HE sector resulting in a rethinking of approaches to work and a wide variety of working arrangements. Advance HE’s 2023 Gender in HE conference will investigate how universities are performing on gender equality in the Hybrid Age, considering emerging evidence of differential experiences, identifying new challenges and exploring opportunities to address gender inequalities.
Taking an approach that recognises the intersections between gender and other characteristics, the Conference will consider:
- Gender inequalities (established and emerging) in current employment patterns
- How hybrid working is impacting on the health and well-being of women, men and non-binary people in HE
- Creating inclusive spaces for student parents and carers
- Developing inclusive leadership for the world of hybrid working
- Innovative ways of encouraging and supporting home working
Where are we going with the gender pay gap?