The next PVC Network will be held on 13-14 May 2020 at The Cube, Birmingham
Day 1 (13 November 2019) - £125
Day 1 plus dinner - £200
Day 2 (14 November 2019) - £125
Day 2 plus dinner - £200
Day 1 and 2 no dinner - £250
Total both days plus dinner - £300
PVC Draft Programme
Highlights of the programme include:
- Chris Millward, Director for Fair Access and Participation at the Office for Students, speaking on the future approach to TEF and how OfS will run it so that it coheres with OfS’ baseline regulatory conditions relating to access and participation and quality.
- TRAC for Teaching (TRAC(T), including contribution from the TRAC Development Group (to be confirmed)
The Pro Vice-Chancellors, Vice-Principals and Deputy Vice-Chancellors (PVC) Network meets twice a year, the network is invitation only and allows you to:
- listen to keynote presentations relating to sector developments
- discuss topics and strategy in a Chatham House Rules environment
- network with strategic leaders across the sector
- meet your Head of Membership and learn more about support available from Advance HE
Let's Talk Value 2020 - 11 February 2020
The second Let’s Talk Value Conference will look at the continuing development of integrated thinking and reporting – a strategic approach to communicating how an organisation uses resources to create value for its stakeholders beyond their financial inputs.
Leadership Summit 2020 - 2 April 2020
Bringing together sector leaders and leadership thought leaders, this unique summit will provide a thought-provoking environment to explore contemporary challenges and differing perspectives of leadership with peers across the sector.