The Pro Vice-Chancellors, Vice-Principals and Deputy Vice-Chancellors (PVC) Network meets twice a year, the network is invitation only and allows you to:
- listen to keynote presentations relating to sector developments
- discuss topics and strategy in a Chatham House Rules environment
- network with strategic leaders across the sector
- meet your Head of Membership and learn more about support available from Advance HE
The next PVC Network will be held on 13-14 November 2019 at Duchess Mews, London.
Day 1 (13 November 2019) - £125
Day 1 plus dinner - £200 (£187.50 excl VAT)
Day 2 (14 November 2019) - £125
Day 2 plus dinner - £200 (£187.50 excl VAT)
Day 1 and 2 no dinner - £250
Total both days plus dinner - £300 (£287.50 excl VAT)
The draft programme includes:
- ‘The Teaching Excellence Framework – next steps after the Pearce Review’ (with contributions invited from the DfE and OfS)
- ‘Grade Inflation – the UUK/GuildHE statement of intent and its implementation’ – confirmed speakers include:
Professor Andrew Wathey, Vice-Chancellor of Northumbria University and chair of the UK Standing Committee for Quality Assessment;
Charlotte Snelling, Policy Researcher, Universities UK
- ‘Higher Technical Education – next steps after the consultation’ (with contributions invited from the DfE)
- ‘Transnational Education and how to grow it’
Confirmed speaker: Professor Vincenzo Raimo, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Global Engagement) University of Reading
To find out more, please contact us on 01904 717553 or email email@example.com.
Advance HE provides the secretariat and co-ordination on behalf of two convening Network members.
Leadership Summit 2020 - 2 April 2020
Bringing together sector leaders and leadership thought leaders, this unique summit will provide a thought-provoking environment to explore contemporary challenges and differing perspectives of leadership with peers across the sector.
Let's Talk Value 2020 - 11 February 2020
The second Let’s Talk Value Conference will look at the continuing development of integrated thinking and reporting – a strategic approach to communicating how an organisation uses resources to create value for its stakeholders beyond their financial inputs.