The Pro Vice-Chancellors, Vice-Principals and Deputy Vice-Chancellors (PVC) Network meets twice a year, the network is invitation only and allows you to:
- listen to keynote presentations relating to sector developments
- discuss topics and strategy in a Chatham House Rules environment
- network with strategic leaders across the sector
- meet your Head of Membership and learn more about support available from Advance HE
The next PVC Network will be held on 15-16 May 2019 at Council House, Birmingham.
15 May 2019
Access and Participation in UK HE
£50.00 (£50.00 exc. VAT)
15 May 2019
PVC Network Drinks Reception and dinner
£80.00 (£66.67 exc. VAT)
16 May 2019
The impact of changing student fees on Learning and Teaching
Network meeting and lunch
£170.00 (£170.00 exc. VAT)
For full attendance - £300.00 inc VAT.
To find out more, please contact us on 01904 717553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advance HE provides the secretariat and co-ordination on behalf of two convening Network members.
Taking place on 22 May 2019 in London this timely conference on protecting the value of qualifications in the UK and the role of degree classification and external examining in contributing to this, delivered in association with UUK, Guild HE and the Quality Assurance Agency. will:
- explore how higher education providers across the UK can ensure that qualifications do not lose their value over time
- disseminate the response of higher education providers to the UUK consultation on protecting the value of honours degree qualifications
- disseminate the findings of the Degree Standards project in order in part to encourage both the recruitment of more higher education providers to the project and interest in professional bodies and subject associations in calibrating academic standards
The Protecting the Value of HE Qualifications in the UK Conference is being organised in collaboration with Advance HE, Universities UK, GuildHE and the Quality Assurance Agency.