Delivering successful digital transformation and nurturing a digital culture within universities, requires strong digital leadership and sits as a key role in defining the trajectory of an institution.
Through our new Leading Digital Transformation Change Impact Programme (CHiP), we will work collaboratively with higher education organisations to address key challenges and highlight the key components required to build a successful digital culture. By joining the programme you will gain first-hand knowledge and insights into the key factors contributing to the success of digital transformation, as well as, a tailored institutional report to inform future practice.
- University leaders can demonstrate commitment to digital transformation and staff development.
- Collaborative approach increases accountability for leaders to make change.
- Collaborative approach increases opportunities to share ideas for interventions and projects.
- Participants will gain first-hand knowledge and insights into the key factors contributing to the success of digital transformation.
- Tailored report addressing the specific needs of each institution, informing future practices.
- Participants will be instantly registered in the Digital Transformation network, which serves as a dynamic platform for participants to engage in ongoing knowledge exchange and mutual learning as they strive to achieve their own objectives.
- The project will start w/c 22 April 2024
- The project duration is 6 months
- There are a maximum of 12 places available
- The cost to join for Advance HE UK member institutions is £6,000 (plus VAT)
- The deadline to join the programme is 31 January 2024.
Structure of the project
The ChIP encompasses six distinct events for participants to actively participate in, ultimately culminating in their integration into a digital transformation network on Advance HE’s Connect platform. These events include a survey-based assessment of digital culture within institutions, identifying key areas of concern and potential improvement. Through data-driven analysis and benchmarking, the ChIP will provide actionable recommendations to enhance digital transformation, ensuring your institution stays at the forefront of digital innovation in education. The programme includes:
- Designing Tomorrow: Capturing Your Institutional Vision (individual preliminary exercise)
- Welcome Meeting and Designing Tomorrow: Sharing Your Captured Institutional Vision (collaborative online session)
- Pre-survey for participants (individual exercise)
- Digital Transformation in Action: Success Stories Workshop (collaborative in person event)
- Tailored report for each institution based on the project’s findings
- Inclusion in the dedicated Leading Digital Transformation Connect Network.