Teaching and learning is coming under increasing scrutiny from regulatory bodies around the world. Measures on student retention and graduate outcomes are in sharper focus and in some cases being linked to funding of programmes and courses. Sectors around the world are placing greater emphasis on teaching excellence to meet these metrics and to support national demands for a highly skilled workforce and internationalisation of higher education.
We help to develop and deliver transformational and sustainable strategies, build capacity and capability to improve performance for organisations, teams and individuals, and tailor our solutions to meet your priorities and those of the wider sector.
Want to find out more?
Complete the form by clicking below and we will send you our teaching and learning consultancy and enhancement services brochure and further information and case studies of our work.
Why work with Advance HE?
By working with Advance HE we can support you to:
- Develop country-wide systems and initiatives to drive teaching excellence
- Improve student retention and graduate outcomes including employability
- Climb world rankings by improving key metrics
- Design curricula and programmes which promote an inclusive student experience
- Deliver against strategic goals
- Understand and improve student and other key stakeholder perceptions
- Understand your strengths and weaknesses
- Develop your staff to be world-class teaching and learning practitioners
- Increase your reach in the local and international economy.
Teaching and Learning Strategy Review
Support aligned to PROCEED metrics
Fellowship and Accreditation Services
Certificate in Learning and Teaching in HE
Teaching Skills Masterclass
Academic Leadership Programme
Change Impact Programmes
Institutional Development for External Examining
Supporting Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) success
Do you have a specific challenge you need a solution for?
If you have a specific challenge you are looking to tackle with external support, our expert team can support you in understanding your data, developing strategies and solutions, bringing stakeholders along the journey and measuring impact. Our Student Success Framework Series forms the basis of our solutions, helping you benchmark your practices against the sector and develop competitive models of world-class teaching and learning.
Working with us means drawing on the expertise of highly experienced colleagues who are active leaders in their fields with significant track records in supporting institutions to deliver their objectives. We also work with a vast group of highly experienced and skilled associates.
Project Success Stories
Useful resources and links
Advance HE is committed to producing and sharing news, guidance, research, publications, resources and toolkits to support teaching and learning in higher education. Take a look at our Teaching and Learning guidance pages where these are collated.
Our latest resources include:
- Essential Frameworks for Enhancing Student Success
- Student Success Framework Series Review and Redesign
- Student Academic Experience Survey 2023
- Professional Standards Framework for teaching and supporting learning in higher education 2023
- Postgraduate Research Experience Survey 2022
- Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey 2022