Professional development at Advance HE is dedicated to developing those at specific stages of their career. We have mapped our programmes to the seven stages of the Development Pathway that follows a career in HE. Each opportunity has been designed to promote sharing experiences and best practice, develop peer support networks and provide a global perspective.
Our development programmes are shaped around our areas of expertise. Find out more below.
Teaching and Learning for Student Success
Equality Diversity and Inclusion
Why choose Advance HE development programmes?
- Explore contextual drivers for changes and challenges within the sector and within the macro and micro environment
- Personal development, that will increase self-awareness, enhance personal resilience and raise confidence to act as a credible and influential leader
- Enhanced skills, knowledge and insights that will offer options and innovation for change
- Access to high quality thought leadership, from within and outside of the sector, experienced facilitation and subject matter experts
- Engagement with current higher education policy and context at a regional, national and global level
- High quality programmes and events, providing access to networks of peers and communities of practice
- Opportunity to advance professional standing via fellowships