The EDI Advice Service is an Advance HE member benefit for staff working within Advance HE member institutions in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland who have equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) within their remit, and those with leadership responsibility for EDI who require advice.
What support does the EDI Advice Service provide?
Help and support is provided via our in-house team of EDI specialists, covering the following areas.
- Policy and practice around a particular EDI issue
- Help thinking through EDI issues/concerns in their early stages
- Signposting to further sources of information
The EDI Advice Service aims to provide support for Advance HE member institutions. We are unable to advise staff members or students on their personal experiences. If you need advice relating to your personal experiences we recommend you seek advice from:
- Your institutions human resources department, student services team or equality, diversity and inclusion staff.
- Your trade or Students’ Union
- Many charities such as Disability Rights UK, Maternity Action and Gendered Intelligence have advice services who may be able to assist.
- Acas, the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service helpline
- Equality Advisory and Support Service
EDI research and training
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to research related queries. If you are interested in commissioning Advance HE's research and training services please contact your institution's dedicated membership contact. If you are not a member institution please contact us using the form below.
Submit your query
Please complete the form below to submit your query. Please note the EDI Advice Service is an Advance HE member benefit, and is only accessible to colleagues at Advance HE member institutions. If your query relates to one of the Advance HE Equality Charters please visit the Equality Charter web pages for support.
By submitting this form, I confirm that I have read the above information and that my query is in the remit of the EDI Advice Service.