Open to all. You asked, we delivered.
Advance HE Connect is an online network exclusively for the HE sector that has facilitated sector-wide engagement during the COVID-19 pandemic, with individual log-ins increasing by 80% since lockdown. Members have been connecting with more than 20,000 users from 100 countries around the globe. This community platform is open to all those who work in HE and provides a space where the sector can share, connect and collaborate in one place.
Advance HE Connect
- Over 20,000 users from 3,155 organisations
- 100 countries
- 5 continents
- Over 50 individual networks
Explore Advance HE Connect
Advance HE Connect encompasses all aspects of HE, allowing instant communication with a worldwide network of HE peers.
Exclusive benefits for institutional members
In addition to the open networks, staff from member institutions benefit from member only networks such as the Connect Event Series Network, Athena SWAN Network, the Race Equality Charter Network and the Socially Distanced Campus project. They also have exclusive access to the Connect Event Series of webinars and Good Practice Grants. In addition you can also:
Host your own webinar
Create special interest groups
Connect Benefit Series
Our ‘Connect Benefit Series’ is a ‘what works’ suite of member-only webinars that focus on sharing practice to support your people find solutions to emerging challenges. We work closely with members to ensure these are responsive to current needs, demonstrated by our COVID-19 series. We’ve had over 5,000 people registered on these since lockdown began.
All webinars in the series for 20-21 will form part of our major COVID-19 response programme. There are a number of webinars still to run during the 19-20 academic year.
Good Practice Grants
Member institutions are exclusively invited to bid for Good Practice Grants providing the opportunity to develop and share innovative practice and solutions to the unsolved challenges faced by institutions as a result of the pandemic. The resources generated by these projects will be shared exclusively with members. Grants are available to any individual or team(s) from an Advance HE member institution based in the UK and Republic of Ireland. For 20-21 we will be aligning our Good Practice Grant activity
across both our UK and international members ensuring that we share effective practice and build connections to help us navigate the challenges ahead.
If you have any questions or need help with registering your email address, please contact email@example.com
We look to make Advance HE Connect as beneficial to users as possible by asking you directly for your thoughts and comments. All feedback is received directly by the Advance HE Connect team.
Covid- 19 Update
Advance HE Connect and Community Support for Members
- Advance HE Connect will continue to be the home of communities of practice and networks of staff within member institutions across the globe. There are now 164 groups across this platform supporting people to share challenges and solutions across a broad spectrum of professional and academic specialisms.
- We will support emerging priorities such as online assessment, supporting staff and student wellbeing at a distance and leading in times of crisis through Advance HE Connect in the first instance.
- The Advance HE Connect ‘Facing the Future’ and ‘Global Perspectives’ webinar series will continue as planned
- The Advance HE Connect Series Face to Face Event on 30 April titled ‘Culture – the key to good governance’ will move to an online event and will be delivered on the 30 April as planned.