We support institutions to shape and deliver their strategic priorities. We do this by providing expertise and evidence-based insight, helping to build capacity and capability to improve performance for organisations, teams and individuals. We will help you achieve institutional priorities by delivering ‘real world’ solutions in the complex and dynamic environment of higher education.
Consultancy + Advice
Your challenges are our priorities and as we’re independent of any regulatory framework, we can provide an external viewpoint and be your critical friend. We create ‘safe places’, facilitating collaboration and candid conversation between and within institutions.
- 10% member discount on bespoke consultancy services which support institutions to shape and deliver their strategic priorities
- Expertise and evidence-based insight, helping to build capacity and capability to improve performance for organisations, teams and individuals
- Delivering ‘real world’ solutions in the complex and dynamic environment of higher education
Our solutions address a wide range of issues, examples of our work include governance effectiveness reviews, supporting institutions’ leadership and management of change, embedding EDI in the curriculum, subject-level TEF support, transforming assessment policy and practice.
Solutions for institutions outside of the UK
We bring together expertise to help you deliver world-leading teaching, research and scholarship, your mission and student outcomes. Our evidence-based insight and capacity building approaches support you to improve the performance of your organisations, teams and individuals. Our services include training, development, coaching, advice, research, analysis, change management, project management or consultancy.
Student surveys from Advance HE (Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey, Postgraduate Research Experience Survey and the UK Engagement Survey) have engaged with over 170,000 students over the last two years. As an Advance HE member your institution can benefit from the discounted (reduced to just £2,500) data and insights from these to:
- Understand and enhance the student academic experience and student engagement at course, faculty and institution-wide levels
- Benchmark performance year-on-year within your institution and ranking in comparison to your peers
- Pinpoint where interventions are most needed for student success in your priority areas, including assessment and feedback, employability and student retention.