Communicating is essential for evidencing the impact of research but it is also fundamental to an embedded approach to research impact. Communication about impact can bring benefits for the whole organisation through raising awareness within an higher education institution and building a reputation for research impact beyond academia.
In this section of the toolkit you will find tools for:
- Influencing policy and policymakers
- Generating a reputation for impact
- Communicating with research users
- Communicating with the public
- Using the world wide web and social media for impact