Advance HE chief executive, Alison Johns, has confirmed all the appointments to her top team, the chief executive’s group (CEG).
The appointments are as follows:
- Kathryn Harrison Graves, Director of Membership and Accreditation
- Tracy Bell-Reeves, Director of Programmes and Events
- Gary Loke, Director of Knowledge, Insights, Innovation and Delivery
- Andy Shenstone, Director of Business Development and Delivery
- Sarah Threadgold, Director of Finance and Resources
- Kat Hunt, Associate Director of Marketing and Communications
- Hannah Purkis, Head of Corporate Support and Company Secretary
Alison Johns said, “I am delighted to confirm these appointments. This is a strong team, representative of the legacy organisations, but with their focus very much on the future.
“The team is already working closely with me, and with the sector, to shape our offer going in to the next financial and for us, transition year, while at the same time providing the leadership to deliver ‘business as usual’.”
Further information about the chief executive’s group can be accessed from the following webpage: https://www.advance-he.ac.uk/individuals/executive-team